we will begin the site configuration process by defining site characteristics and configuring site systems at a single site.
After completing basic site system configuration, you must prepare the site to manage clients and additional feature installation and configuration.
A properly configured Configuration Manager 2007 site requires a management point and clients.
Some client agents are configured by default, but you might want to configure additional client agents or modify the default client configurations.
In this post we will explain how to configure SCCM, the following setting will be configured:
- CONFIGURING SITE PROPERTIES
- CONFIGURING SITE BOUNDARIES
- CONFIGURING CLIENT AGENTS SETTING
- CONFIGURING DISCOVERY METHODS
- CONFIGURING SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION PROPERTIES
- CONFIGURING CLIENT PUSH INSTALLATION PROPERTIES
- CLIENT PUSH INSTALLATION PARAMETERS
- REVIEW SITE SYSTEMS PROPERTIES
- HOW TO USE THE CLIENT PUSH INSTALLATION WIZARD
Use the following link to dowload the document