- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 can monitor end-to-end information technology services.
- Operations Manager 2007 can monitor large environments and organizations, and use Microsoft application and operating system knowledge to resolve operational problems.
- Operations Manager 2007 provides one consolidated Operations Console.
- Operations Manager 2007 Reporting feature has been enhanced and focuses on customer scenarios, performance, and usability.
- Operations Manager 2007 Client Monitoring feature used to monitor operating systems and applications for errors and participate in the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP).
- Operations Manager 2007 Client Monitoring feature consist of the following components “Agentless Exception Monitoring (AEM) - Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) - Management Packs for Windows-based workstation operating systems and applications”.
- Operations Manager 2007 is integrated with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) which will allow assigning agent-managed computers to Management Groups.
- Active Directory integration will allow Manual agent deployment using MOMAgent.msi to computers to get its Management Group information from Active Directory automatically.
- Operations Manager 2007 Role-based security limit users privileges to have access to various aspects of Operations Manager 2007.
- Delegation of Operations Manager 2007 roles, such as Operator, utilizing AD DS user accounts and security groups.
- Operations Manager 2007 integration with Active Directory provide Authentication and authorization for Operations Manager 2007 Management Groups using AD DS.
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 contain many server role which can be installed on one server or distributed on multiple servers, some of this roles support Microsoft cluster and other did not support.
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 contain the following server roles:
- Operational database
- Audit Collection Services (ACS) database
- Reporting Data Warehouse database
- Reporting database
- Root Management Server
- Management Server
- Administrator console
- Audit Collection Services (ACS) collector
- Gateway Server
- Web Console server
To Install Microsoft System Center Operations manager you can download the full docuemnt from the following link
or contact me @ email@example.com to get a copy