Dell Management Pack Version 3.0 Features:
- Displays alerts for events received from Dell OpenManage Server Administrator (including the Server Administrator Storage Management Service) for Dell PowerEdge systems.
- Discovers and monitors Dell printers “Dell printers that support Community-based Simple Network Management Protocol Version 2 (SNMPv2c). The Management Pack does not process SNMP traps.
- Provides Diagram views, Alert Views, and State Views.
- Provides Tasks for launching Server Administrator, the Dell Remote Access Controller (DRAC),and the Dell Printer Console.
- Groups PowerEdge systems (Modular and Monolithic) running Server Administrator so that the systems are easily identifiable and manageable.
- Groups Dell servers that do not have Server Administrator installed or with unresponsive instrumentation service as Unknown.
- Provides Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) tasks for Dell systems with the baseboard management controller (BMC).
- Allows you to customize and configure your Dell devices for discovery and monitoring.
To Installing and configuring Dell Management Pack Version 3.0 for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 you can download the full docuemnt from the following link
or contact me @ Tarek_877@hotmail.com to get a copy