- Forefront Client Security provides unified malware protection for business desktops, laptops, and server operating systems.
- Forefront Client Security Built on the same Microsoft protection technology already used by millions of people worldwide, Client Security helps guard against emerging malware threats, such as spyware and rootkits, as well as traditional threats such as viruses, worms, and Trojan horses.
- Forefront Client Security integrates with your existing infrastructure software, such as the Active Directory service, and complements other Microsoft security technologies for enhanced protection and greater control.
- Forefront Client Security is designed to protect computers running the Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 Server, and Windows XP operating systems.
- Forefront Client Security provides many types of reports to help the organization's security status.
- Forefront Client Security Malware definition updates are distributed from Microsoft Update or WSUS server.
To install forefront client security server on one server you can follow the steps in the link below: